Access Control & Intercom
Many points need to be considered at the design stage of an access control system: Your new Access Control System could benefit from:
- Photo identification cards which can be linked to CCTV for positive ID.
- Anti-pass back, which prevents the access card holder having more than one consecutive entry.
- Roll call facility. This will automatically print a list of those cardholders present, at the time of an emergency such as a fire alarm activation.
- Access time management. You are able to assign/bar entry times to controlled areas.
- Cashless vending. Photocopying, vending machines, library management, dining etc.
- Car parking control.